Welcome to the Tuross Head Fishing Club
Home of the annual Tuross Head Flathead & Bream Tournament
Tuross Head Fishing Club is a sub-club of the Tuross Head Country Club and is one of the biggest fishing clubs on the South Coast of New South Wales.
At Tuross, the opportunity exists to fish estuaries, rock, beach, lake and offshore.
January Goblet will be held at the Country Club at 4:00 pm on Sunday 14th January and your target species is Whiting.
2018 Flathead & Bream Tournament!
Friday 9 March – Briefing & Competition Bag/Shirt Collection
- Collect Angler Bags: 6-8pm at the Tuross Head Country Club.
- Briefing will commence at 8pm.
- All competitors must attend.
Saturday 10 March – Competition commences
- Fishing hours are 7am-5pm.
- Comp Dinner: 6pm-8pm including lucky angler draws, prizes & giveaways in the Bistro, upstairs at the Tuross Head Country Club
Sunday 12 March – Final day competition
- Fishing hours are 7am-3pm
- Presentation function commences at 4pm at Tuross Head Country Club. downstairs BBQ area.
- Lucky angler draws plus tagged fish cash prizes. major & giveaways.
Entries for the competition are now closed – thank you.